Enter your account number to confirm property eligibility. You must reside at the property to be eligible.
Click the drop down arrow below to learn more.
To be eligible for UBR, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Property must be a single family or 2-unit.
- Applicant must be an owner of the property.
- Applicant must reside in the property.
- Applicant must provide the Social Security Number(SSN), Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), or other form of identification.
- Applicant must meet the income eligibility requirements and provide supporting documentation. When calculating income, you must include any income from all persons living in the household received in the last 30 days. Your household must meet the income qualification for LIHEAP, which is generally 200 percent of the federal poverty level. Please see the income qualifications for the size of your household below.
30 Day Gross Income